Crystal glass rocks, the extraordinary, fascinating gabion filling
Crystal glass rocks, crystal clear glass stones, without colour cast. Especially suitable in combination with light sources such as light gabions. The special glass product for innovative open space d
Glass rocks crystal are very beautiful, crystal clear, but unfortunately often difficult to obtain glass rocks. Often these so-called "crystal clear glass rocks" have a greenish to yellow-greenish color cast, which is caused by the different
the raw materials used for glass production.
Crystal clear glass rocks are, if they do not have a colour cast, poor in iron oxides, which, depending on the valence of the iron ions, cause an often undesirable blue-green to yellow-green glass colouring in the glass.
We are pleased to be able to offer our customers crystal glass rocks in very good quality, without colour cast. These glass blocks are particularly suitable as gabion filling material for
suitable for use in luminous gabions. Crystal glass rocks reproduce the light supplied by the LEDs without any significant loss of brightness.
Of course, DECO STONES glass rocks are weather-resistant and recyclable without post-treatment.
Since we know the requirements of commercial customers, we stock these fascinating glass blocks in a wide variety of grain sizes.
Please refer to the table below for the current warehouse sizes. Inquiries under: 05302-930320.
DECO STONES Import/Export, your wholesale and retail partner for crystal glass rocks, for filling gabions or as solitary decoration in horticulture and landscape gardening.
Your purchase advantages at DECO STONES
- for filling gabions (wire baskets), instead of stone material
- as gabion filling material, in combination with natural stone products
- as extravagant, underlit or backlit garden decoration
- as a decorative, daylight glittering border for paths, flower beds, terraces
- as edge covering around buildings - alternative to pebbles
- as a decorative large-area design element indoors and outdoors
- true coloured glass, solid coloured.
- compared to natural stone products also in dry condition colour intensive
- absolutely colour stable, even with extreme outdoor weathering
- not decayable, almost infinite weather resistance
- valuable raw material, can be recycled without special processing
- hardly any mossing or algae growth in the open space, due to the pore-free
- self-cleaning, largely due to natural or artificial irrigation
GLASS ROCKS crystal - STORAGE Sizes
|40/100 mm||60 - 120 mm||100 - 150 mm||250 - 350 mm||> 350 mm|
|X = immediately available
0 = currently not available. We are waiting for incoming goods
1 = can be produced on customer order, if raw material available